CUYABENO FAUNISTIC PRODUCTION RESERVE, 3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS - Ecuador
We will meet in Lago Agrio at 9:00 am, where we will take private transportation to the entrance of the Cuyabeno Reserve, where we will have lunch. At this point, visitors must register at the Reserve office and then board the canoe. Here our naturalist guide will give you information about the Reserve, important recommendations and other tips to start the trip in two hours by canoe down the Cuyabeno River to our lodge.
During the canoe trip you can enjoy the wonderful flora and fauna found in the jungle. You can also see some of the 10 species of monkeys, birds and other animals of the jungle, depending on weather and weather conditions. We will arrive at the Lodge around 4:00 p.m. At that time they will be assigned their rooms and can relax for a few minutes. After a nap we will leave the camp to swim in the lagoon and watch a beautiful sunset while having the chance to see freshwater dolphins and take pictures of sunset. Next, we will return to the camp for dinner and then we go for a walk in the evening and once back at the country house you can finish your first day in the jungle relaxing in a hammock or having a beer in the bar.
Daytime hike in the primary forest, where the guide will explain about the ecology of the Amazon forest, plants, flora and fauna and interactions of the ecosystems with the greatest biodiversity on Earth. In the afternoon and until night we will go out by motor canoe to look for caimans.
In the morning, early birdwatching (5:30) and sunrise, breakfast at the Lodge at 8 am and return at 9:30 to the Cuyabeno bridge where we will have a lunch and then be picked up by a private bus It will take you to Lago Agrio so you can return to Quito either by bus or plane.
END OF SERVICES.
- Lodging Ecological cabins in accommodation, Double Triple and Multiple.
- Complete Feeding from the lunch of the first day until the breakfast of the last day).
- Purified water, coffee, tea are available permanently.
- Excursions and activities.
- Motorized canoe excursions according to the itinerary, life jackets.
- Certified and bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Rubber boots.
- Transportation from Quito to Lago Agrio –Quito.
- Contribution to the Siona Community 10 usd.
- Extras drinks and meals.
- Flashlights (Preferably LEDS for nocturnal walking activities and nocturnal sighting of alligators).
- Mosquito repellent.
- Water bottle.